Thursday, June 18, 2009

Swine Flu

The swine flu is the last thing that I expected to get. I had a bad headache on Saturday and when I woke up Sunday I had a hard time breathing. My chest felt like a truck had run over it. I had a bad sore throat, I really thought that I had strep with a bad cough. I waited until Monday morning to go to the doctor. Because I didn't get in within the first 24 hours of this flu I was not able to be on the anti biotic. It just has to run its coarse. I wouldn't wish this flu on any one it is no fun. I really take my health for granted. It makes me appreciate it when I am healthly. I want to thank my family for taking such good care of me so that I can recover faster.

2 comments:

  1. So SORRY to hear that you have been sick!! Hope you are starting to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds awful, I hope you recover quickly. Its spending really fast and is everywhere.

    ReplyDelete