Friday, January 29, 2010

Only 6 more months!

On February 3, Brittany will only have 6 more months left of her mission. She loves her mission. She says that she has so much to do and not enough time. I want to share a funny story that she told us. "We had our baptism last Sunday and come to find out that she is scared of water. So our bishop went in the baptismal font to help with the baptism. We were looking for baptism clothes in the church but all the pants were too small for him so he put on a dress. I was laughing so hard. He looked so funny but I was grateful for his willingness to help". I laughed so hard when I read this, I hope she was able to take a picture.

1 comment:

  1. It seems like the time is flying by! I'm sure it hasn't moved quite as quickly for you. That's exciting.

    ReplyDelete