Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day



For Mother's Day this year all of the married children were away to their in laws. I told them that I don't like sharing it is really hard to get used to them being gone. We ended up going to my sister Jill's house for a bar-b-q and spending time with them and my mom and dad. Cal was really sweet had had a beautiful bouquet of flowers sent to me. The kids spoiled me with clothes, gift cards, a beautiful hanging basket and a pot of flowers for outside. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family I don't know what I ever did to deserve such wonderful children. Another exciting thing that happened on mothers day is Devin received his patriarchal blessing. It was so neat to go and listen to all of the many blessings that our Heavenly Father has for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment