Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Devin's Jeep


Devin is 16 and he has been driving around a car that his sisters used to drive. It is being held together by a screw that if removed you cannot shift gears. The heater does not work. The brakes barely work, when you stop at a stop sign it keeps rolling through it. When we took it in for the emission test 3 things were needing repair each one costing over $500.00. So we gave in a bought him a jeep. It is a 1997, in really good condition. The only thing is now he needs to learn to drive a stick. Cal and I went down 90th south with him to teach him how to drive it and I was in the back seat. He kept popping the clutch and people behind us almost would crash into us. I think I got whip lash I had to go and get my neck worked on the next day. LOL. Now he is a great driver!!

No comments:

Post a Comment