Saturday, March 9, 2013

Crazy day tending

I hope I don't have too many days like I had today. I tended Addie and Paisley. They were both being really good until Addie wanted some attention. She had a pen and colored on my temple picture. Then she went in my room to hide. We bought a 55 inch tv for Flaming Gorge because ours died up there. All of a sudden I heard a big crash! Yep Addie had knocked over the tv it was laying on the floor. (I am just glad that she wasn't laying under it). So when Cal got home he checked it out and luckily it had survived the crash. Then I had this box of plastic beads. The kind the kids make a picture and you iron them together. She spilled them all over the carpet. Not good for babies that are crawling and putting everything in their mouth. So then we had a clean up party to get them all out of the carpet. She also destroyed a new book I just bought, broke her crown from Disney on ice, broke a toy, and spilled her cheese puffs on purpose all over the room. I can tell she is two years old, and I am almost 50 ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment