Sunday, January 19, 2014

My Testimony

I am so grateful that I have the Savior in my life.  I know that he is there everyday to help me with my trials.  I love to pray to him,  he knows what to help me with and what I need to do to be a better person.  I am so grateful that I have a testimony of this Gospel.  I know that Joseph Smith is a true Prophet and that President Monson is also a living Prophet .  I am so grateful that I have such a wonderful family, and such a wonderful husband.  He is so caring, loving, kind, I don't know what I would do with out him.  I am so blessed to have such wonderful children and grandchildren, I pray every day that they can stay close to the church and that their testimonies can keep growing.  I have such a strong testimony of prayer.  I have seen so many prayers answered and also tender mercies.  I want to thank my Heavenly Father for all that I have and for all that he does for me. I say this in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment