Sunday, February 7, 2016

Ward Choir

I love singing in ward choir.  I love the feeling that the spirit gives me through music.  We are singing "Write Thy Name Upon My Heart" and I love the words to it so I thought I would write them down.

Write thy name upon my heart.  Jesus Savior of mankind.  Teach me charity unfailing.  Teach me compassion, Lord, like thine.  Endow my soul with loving kindness.  Make me even as thou art.  Engrave thine image in my countenance.  Write thy name upon my heart.  When battles rage, when storms arise, make me a messenger of peace.  Teach me faith to bid the tempest cease.  Endow my soul with loving kindness.  Make me even as thou art,  Engrave thine image in my countenance, Write thy name upon my heart.  Grant me strength to serve thee well, Light my spirit with thy grace, Til all my works reflect thy goodness, Til all my labors sing thy praise, Endow my soul with loving kindness, Make me even as thou art, Engrave thine image in my countenance, Write thy name upon my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment