Tuesday, April 28, 2009

We Talked To Brittany!

We got our phone call that we have been waiting for. Brittany sounded so good and so happy. She has an 11 hour plane ride and then a 6 hour bus ride to get to Rosario, Argentina. She was told that the dogs like to bite their legs so carry candy with her and throw it at the dogs and they will leave her alone. Her companion was not able to come with her, she has some medical problems. Brittany is the only girl traveling with 5 elders. I told her they will be her body gaurds. She talked to us in Spanish, she is learning the language very well. Saying good bye is so hard for me. I cried like a baby when I got off the phone. This is when you put all of your trust in our Heavenly Father that he will take care of your child when they are so far away. I know she will be protected and taken good care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment