Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009



Halloween is a lot different when your children are older. No more cute costumes, or walking them around the block to get candy. Shauntae went to The Discovery Church to help the Africa children with their Halloween party. She goes there sometimes and tutors them. Devin went to a friends house and watched a movie and carved pumpkins. Then he came home and went to another friends party. Cal and I were empty nesters that night. I kept forgetting that it was Halloween until the door bell rang. Devin is really good at carving pumpkins I told him that when he is married he still has to carve me a pumpkin. Shauntae also got a pretty boquet of flowers from her boyfriend.

1 comment:

  1. I bet it's quite the change, something I can't even imagine yet. We didn't even get our pumpkins carved, were such slackers... Maybe Devin should do ours next year too.:)

    ReplyDelete