Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Day






It is a tradition that I fix Christmas breakfast for everyone on my side of the family. We had everyone come over at 9:00am to eat. Before that we opened presents, it was so good to have Brittany back home from her mission to be able to spend Christmas with us. After everyone left Cal, Dustin, and Devin went duck hunting and Rochelle and I stayed home with Addie. Brittany went with Brett to a party on his side of the family. Around 7:00pm everyone trickled back in for Christmas dinner. No luck on the duck hunt but they had fun trying. It is crazy how fast Christmas comes and goes, but the feeling of love for each other is always there, which I am so grateful for. I love my family so much I just love being around them and doing things with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment