Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Bladder Surgery

Feb. 24, 2015 I thought I had an old age bladder being 51 and all.  My bladder would leak every time I would move, cough, sneeze, laugh, pick up grand kids, jump, run, walk, etc.  I finally got brave enough and went to the Doctors.  It ended up being my urethra was not working right.  So I went to Riverton Hospital and had what is called a sling surgery.  Everything went very well.  I just had a hard time waking up after the surgery.   I cannot lift anything over 5 pounds the first two weeks.  For 6 weeks I cant do any lifting, pushing,or pulling, because it could stretch the sling back out and then it wont work.  The hardest part is not being able to hold the grand kids.  It is very boring not doing anything I get stir crazy very easily, but it will be worth it when it is all better.  The girls at work were so cute they bought me this beautiful orchid.

No comments:

Post a Comment