Monday, December 21, 2015

Fishing from shore

It is so cold fishing in the winter.  Thee is snow on the ground, our fingers and faces are frozen.  Sometimes our fishing lines break because they freeze.  We sit in the trucks until we get a bite and then we run out and get the poles.  The guys usually stay out by the poles as long as they can.  This trip I fell on some rocks and I landed on my hip.  It hurt so bad I thought it was broken, I couldn't walk on it.  Cal brought me back home and we went to Riverton Hospital Emergency room and got x rays.  Lucky for me it was only bruised.  They sent me home with crutches which I used for 5 days.  I am so glad that our bodies heal fast.  I cant wait to go fishing again.  I will be careful next time I am in the snow.  ha ha









No comments:

Post a Comment