Tuesday, August 4, 2015

June 22 Dr. Rose Plastic Surgeon

I went for a consultation with Dr. Rose who is a Plastic Surgeon, that does migraine surgery.  He gave me botox injections in the front of my head in the trigger points where he would do the surgery.  I need to keep track on a calendar for a month every headache, migraine,, pain level, what I do for it and medicine that I take to show him when I go back in. The botox injections hurt really bad this time.  He uses a bigger needle and goes in a lot deeper than the other doctors have done.  He explained that during surgery he removes muscles around the nerves.  Then the blood in the nerves can flow better and it is not being pinched off causing the migraines.  I go back in 30 days to see how things are going.  I am going to keep my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment