Thursday, October 18, 2012

Humbling weedend

Sunday October 14, 2012 Cal Was Ordained the Bishop of our ward, the South Jordan 6th ward. He was called the weekend of the Brigham City Temple dedication. He hasn't been able to sleep or eat since. On Sunday the Stake President ordained him and gave him the most beautiful blessing. It seemed like after that was his first night of sleep and his first meal again. Then on Tue. Oct. 16, I was called in to see the Stake Presidency. I received a new calling. I am the second counselor in the Stake Primary Presidency. I am excited for the calling and for the ladies that I will be working with. I am really sad to be leaving our ward Primary. It is always hard being pulled out of a presidency that you have worked with for so long and have grown to love. Then while we were there the Stake President asked if Cal and I will be the witness couple for our Stake Temple Day. It was an honor to tell him yes. I feel like I have so many blessings in my life, and I am so grateful that I am married to such a good husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment