Sunday, January 25, 2015

Missionary opportunity

At work we have patients that always tell us about what is going on in their lives.  One day a lady was leaving the dental office and she just stood there for a minute.  I looked up and she started crying.  She told me that her niece had passed away from a heart attack .  I told her I was so sorry.  Then she told me that she had a blessing and now she is alive.  I told her that I believe in blessings and that we are so lucky to have the priesthood in our lives.  That through the priesthood and Heavenly Father miracles happen.  She told me that her niece shouldn't be alive. I told her that I have had many opportunities to receive priesthood blessings and they have blessed my live.  I said that I have such a strong testimony of prayer and of our Heavenly Father that her niece is alive because she had a blessing.  She then told me that she is Catholic.  Her family are members, but she is not.  I tried to make her feel better and understand and I told her that she is a good person.  I hope she left feeling of my testimony and was able to understand a little more of what we believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment