Monday, June 29, 2015

April A Day At Work

One day at work Cheri made me two cd's with church music on them, so that I could listen to them in the car.  At lunch I made her a thank you card.  I thanked her for making the cd's.  I also thanked her for training me at work and  for all of the time that she has spent.  I told her I know that it hasn't been easy.  I also told her that I was blessed to have her as my friend.  I put the card by her computer and she found it when she got back from lunch.  She read it and her eyes swelled up with tears.  She apologized for the way that she had been treating me and said that she is trying to be a better person.  Then she told me that she doesn't have any friends.  I told her that I was her friend and I gave her a big hug.  It was such a tender moment.  On the way home I started to cry wondering when was the last time someone has given her a hug.  Since then she has been nice to me everyday at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment